Thursday, November 27, 2014

ACTING IS FUN

One of my favorite scenes I acted in was where I had to act mean and rude although in reality it's not really nice to be mean and rude. I liked that scene because I had a chance to use different props.  It was funny when I kept messing up on my lines and I kept laughing.  After doing that scene several times we finally got it.
Something what I enjoy about acting is that we act like someone else and have different characters in ourselves.  The funniest thing I think when I am acting is that we laugh in the middle of scenes and we have to start over.
Acting is so much fun but sometimes in can be annoying also.  Especially when we have to do the scenes over and over again.  Also when the big kids are trying to film a scene and the small kids are making so much noise.  Then also we have to do the scenes over and over again.  But most of the time it is fun to act.  Can't wait to begin filming for episode two.

6 comments:

  1. Ahemm...you mentioned how annoying it is when the little girls are making so much noise....but you didn't say anything about when the older girls are making noise...Did I miss something here?
    Otherwise, great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well you know....you can't lie....so why would she write the older girls were makeing noise? thats lying

      Delete
    2. I agree with you Huda. The older kids did not make noise.

      Delete
  2. Acting is very fun, but to prevent constant refilming of scenes, you need to prepare yourself for no laughing. That's the trait of a good actor. I really liked your part in the movie! Even though you messed up on your lines, it looked realistic. Great job in the movie and great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. I am reading all the posts and I still can't think of what to write on mine.....

    ReplyDelete