Monday, December 1, 2014

A New Experience

The Drama Club was a very interesting, exciting, and new experience to me. I can't wait until we start filming the next scene. Actually, first we have to think of an idea then the script. But that's all the boring stuff, cause all we do is sit and write things down. When you film, you are in action which is so much more exciting. During my experience making the movie, I realized that not only the director but also I had to have patience. We had to keep redoing  the scenes over and over that I couldn't even keep track. Actually next time we should see how many takes it took to make the movie. That'd be interesting. Also my ears hurt after every meeting we had. All the little kids were making so much noise, like Adeeba said. Ok, ok, I am not saying the older girls didn't make noise but half of it was us trying to make the younger's be quiet. We hardly made any noise. (not including shouting at the young kids to make them quiet.) Well, for acting it was so fun because I could relate to myself with the movie. I have to admit, it was pretty easy acting what I did. But now I am actually getting the hang of keeping that promise for real. (kind of)So, we should have a good moral like this one. Then most of the actors will follow it.(like me, well I try)  Despite all the bad sides of making a movie, most of this experience as pretty great. All of our actors together I think make a pretty good team. (also of course, the director too)

6 comments:

  1. I kind of just wrote the opposite of the comment i wrote on Adeeba's post. Iw rote that it would be lying to say that the older kids made noise., but here I admitted it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i noticed that, too.
      Great job on your post (even though it was three days late). Planning the script isnt that bad. Wasnt that the time u and adeeba kept doing each others hair?? we already have the premise of the next movie in our heads...now for implementing it

      Delete
    2. It was only 2 days late and it's not that bad making the script but still acting is way funner

      Delete
  2. Your post speaks the truth, Huda! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks even though it was a lame comment. jk

      Delete