Friday, December 19, 2014

The Best Part About Acting

         The best part about acting is that you get to do different voices and be different characters. Like in real life I am myself but in the movie I am Ashia and I have a different personality than what I have in real life. I enjoy being Ashia because I get to be in the shoes of a person that is really mean. Like in the first episode, I kept bragging about my phone and making fun of Zeyneb and Khadijah's handwriting. But in real life I am much more kind and not mean like in the movie.
         I really enjoy doing voices in the movie because I get to say different stuff. In every scene I do voices. I sing songs and say things that get people mad. I really don't enjoy doing that but since my character in the movie is like that I guess that I have gotten use to being mean in the movie. I can't wait to finish the 2nd episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment