Sunday, December 7, 2014

Experiences

Experiences

We all had our fair share of experiences in the taking of the video. Some funnier than others. I had some so why not share them? If you didn't know I played Amina. The only nice sister that was nice throughout the whole video. Let's say there was a lot of improving on my part. I did certainly mess up and leading us to start over. Ya not good but mostly my fault. My main scene was the flashback scene where I had to look smaller. I was on my knees to look smaller in one of them. Anyways, I had to a voice over on them because my line were pretty long for me to remember any of them. Well I finished all my voice overs and next week they were gone. Which meant I had to do all over again which was annoying because I couldn't do it next week because this week was the last to film. I also had a sore throat which my voice was pretty weird. Scratchy and all I still did it and surprisingly it didn't sound real bad. If you notice at the end my voice did raise. Hmm... who's fault was it? Not mine, it was the other girls they started talking louder so I just raised my voice so you wouldn't hear them. If you didn't notice you probably want to check now.  That was my experiences for the flashback. (P.S the older girls don't know how to stay quiet some times but don't tell I said this. Shhhhh...)
                                                                                                                                 - Merve Kekik

1 comment:

  1. Great post!
    I know wasn't it annoying that the girls kept talking loudly even though we kept telling them to be quiet? But the good part was that whenever we taped the voiceover scripts, the other girls came up with ideas for titles and that's how we came up with "Chains of Friendship" remember

    ReplyDelete