Friday, December 12, 2014

My Favorite and Worst Scenes

Looks like I was annoyed! (probably with the
little kids.) Maybe that was my worst scene.............
In the movie, A Friend Not A Bully I had many favorite scenes. But one of them is the one in the library. It was when Adeeba was being mean to us. She acted out Aisha. It was really funny because Adeeba is kind of the youngest out of all the older kids in the movie. It was weird to have Adeeba being mean to us. It was kind of annoying. But I still really liked that scene. In the middle of the scenes I kept laughing cause it was so weird. Also my worst scene is the one we kept on redoing. I mean we did that with every single scene. But one was really annoying. Ok, I forgot but I remember a real frustrating one. Anyways I can't wait to start filming our next episode! Just have to wait until Monday, 3 more whole days! I still  have more experiences and things to tell you but that will have to wait till later.


No comments:

Post a Comment