Thursday, December 18, 2014

Filming Is So Fun!!

As the past few posts already told you, we finished filming half the movie! I was so surprised. We just did scene after scene without many mistakes. Not only did we have much more experience and practice but since we had a huge center and all the rooms to ourselves, we had many different places to have scenes. So when only one person or two people ar acting everyone goes to the main room and play while the filmer films. So there is hardly any noise in the background. (unlike the past movie) Basically, the only one who doesn't have a break is the director. I was so into the movie that the time past so fast and we had to finish the filming for next time. I wouldn't mind staying there and finish filming and editing the movie. It is so fun! I really want to watch the end results, inshallah we will be done in about 2 or 3 more weeks. (like hana said.) I can't wait till next Monday to continue filming!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I agree. i think the big space and other activities available is a big factor in allowing us to finish this movie more quickly. I wonder how much we can do next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably finish the rest of it and leave only one or two more scenes to do in the next, next meeting, and then we could edit it in the next, next, next meeting (a lot of nexts {Is nexts even a word?}.).

      Delete
  2. Well, editi didn't take that long, cause abla did most of it at home, and nexts isn't a word cause I just write nexts a lot of times and it kept on auto correcting it

    ReplyDelete