Friday, December 12, 2014

The Hardest Scene

The bloopers were just plain hilarious. The hardest scene to do was the make-up scene with my older sister in the show for a flashback. My older sister (played by Nur) was blabbering random stuff that made no sense it was so hard not to laugh as you in the bloopers video I failed at it. My favorite part was when Adam brought me water. Here's the story I say I'm thirsty and like me or someone else says like get it after the scene and then at some point Adam brings me water. The whole flashback scene was the hardest I had where I had to do a voice over but the make-up scene was spot on the hardest and funniest one to accomplish. Hey, I didn't fail though I succesed so a big pat in the back for me but not only for me but everyone in the show. You all did amazing and I gotta admit my last post was made to be annoying a little for the older kids. Not like I ever got off track.. Actually yes I did atleast once.

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for you!! You wrote without me reminding you! Are you sure Friday's your day though :P
    Yup that scene took forever. And I didn't even put half of all the footage we had of the messups for that scene in the bloopers video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, is that so Adeeba....I wonder why you didn't write on Friday then...

      Delete
    2. Yeah when are you going to write......??

      Delete
  2. Yeah, i like this post better cause the other post was annoying but thx merve also adams art was really funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean Adams part was really funny not art

    ReplyDelete